For Franchise opportunities
Please call Moe or Sara at (519) 725-1603.
Work full time or part time. Choose your own hours. Great income, work for yourself, yet not by yourself. Become a proud driving school educator, teaching novice young and experienced drivers safe and environmentally friendly driving techniques.Sara's KW Driving Academy is recognized as the KW area's leader in providing safe, affordable and environmentally friendly driving techniques.
HOW TO BECOME A LICENSED DRIVING SCHOOL INSTRUCTOR
1) Make an application to the Ministry of Transportation (MTO) which includes:
- A background check (Driver Abstract, Criminal Record Search)
- A Vision, Written, and Driving Test
- You must have a G level driver's license with at least 4 years of experience.
- Zero demerit points on your abstract.
2) As you wait for your results and application to be approved, register for the MTO Approved Instructors' course available at:
- Ontario Safety League (OSL)
- Fanshawe or Humber College or any other designated schools