SEASON SPECIAL, Great Deals:
Call (519) 725-1603 or Register online.
We offer variety of prices & scheduling options to meet your availability & budget.
For up to date, no obligation information, please call us at 519-725-1603 or register on line. One of our knowledgeable staff will discuss your situation and provide you with fees and schedule specific to your needs.
plus receive $45.00 coupon and use it to prepare your income tax professionally and e-filed.
Why choose Sara's K-W Driving Academy, a Kitchener-Waterloo Driving School
We provide Ministry-Approved Beginner Driver Education Courses
Welcome to Sara's KW Driving Academy, We are a Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge Ontario (ON) area Driving School pioneering in out of town driver training delivery programs.
We are the most affordable driving school covering Kitchener, Waterloo (KW), Cambridge Ontario (ON), Elmira, St. Jacobs, St. Agatha, Conestogo, Guelph, Preston, Galt, Bloomingdale and surrounding area. Residents of New Hamburg, Baden, Luxemburg, Petersburg, Wilmot, Waldau and all other Wellington County, Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge Ontario (ON) neighbouring communities please call and ask for our out of town pioneering driver training program.
We are conveniently located in Downtown Kitchener.
Short walking distance from the Bus Terminal.
Click here to see the map of our location.
We are your Kitchener Waterloo (KW), Cambridge Ontario (ON) and neighbouring communities driver education school.
Sara's KW Driving Academy serves the Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge Ontario (ON) and all surrounding areas.
By taking an Ontario Ministry of Transportation, MTO-approved Beginner Driver Training and Education Course at Sara's KW Driving Academy, G1 license holders can qualify for a four-month reduction in the 12-month minimum G1-licensing period as well as a potential reduction in car insurance premiums provided by participating insurance companies.
- Highly qualified instructors (many of them with university degrees), fun to study/drive with, talk to, and learn from.
- Emphasis on defensive and proactive driving techniques.
- One-on-one in car driving lessons.
- Passing the road test is off course very important; but we also teach our students the skills they need to be safe, responsible and confident behind the wheel.
- Hands-on practice of emergency manoeuvres.
- Safe and responsible driving habits save lives and help drivers stay out of collisions.
- Keep your car insurance premiums low.
- Our driver-training program includes risk perception, emergency braking, collision avoidance, defensive driving, and escape route strategies.
- Our in-class and in-car instructors are required to regularly upgrade their skills by attending our in-house and official training programs.
- Ask about our Co-drivers program and learn how to support new drivers with co-driver training.